Thursday, February 5, 2009

Thursday February 5, 2009 12:00 PM

Hello Guys,

Sorry I haven't posted this week it has been a wild week. Everything is still going well. Dad Bimbo, Wynn and I went to "God's Country" yesterday to a Signing Day party at The House that Bryant Built. Coach Saban gave his State of the Union address to the REC members and assured us our staff would not be outworked. The largest ovation came when new assistant James Willis was introduced and said "Roll Tide".

I am going to Elba today and I am stopping in Troy to see all of my family on campus. I think I have some news to share, but have to get it confirmed before I can tell it. It is not a state of emergency. DeAnn isn't pregnant that I know of. I'm not either. It has to do with Football.

Fins Up,
Jr.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We were so glad to see you yesterday. Now you know where our new home is. Hope Waddail didn't wear you out to bad. If he did we will let Ashley take care of him.

Love you bunches,

Bonnie