Monday, February 1, 2010

Another Monday

Good Morning,

I hope everybody had a nice weekend. The only thing of substance I did was go to the gym twice. Uncle Daniel put me through the ringer like something awful yesterday afternoon. I didn't want to get on the scales yesterday because I cheated pretty bad over the weekend but was very shocked to see it read 222 and a half. Only 37 pounds to go. Since getting in the routine of going to the gym I have started enjoying it for the most part.

In other news. This weekend we will be traveling to Daphne on Friday for the ball and parade. Saturday we are easing over to Biloxi for a Brad Paisley concert and then Sunday we are going to Montgomery for a Super Bowl party at Glenn and Jennifer's. It should be a great weekend but I know by Monday we will be exhausted.

Also, Wednesday is my cousin Elizabeth's birthday. For those of you that don't know her the month of February is not Black history month or the Chinese New Year it is Mater's birthday month. So I ask you all to observe this and for the next 28 days tell her Happy Birthday every time you see her. I don't know how this will go over in 70 years when we are in the nursing home. That might get old pretty quick.

Anyway, have a good week.

Fins Up,
Jr.

No comments: