Friday, February 19, 2010

A New Post

Hey Folks, its me the long lost blogger,

I hope everyone enjoyed the snow last week. I honestly didn't. I had enough snow in March 93' in Sylacauga(sp?). We were up there for a basketball tournament and got snowed in. I was glad for all the young folks that had never seen snow in Elba. The pictures I have seen are very pretty and neat. The ones of the club are amazing. I really don't have any other big news.

Have a great weekend.

Fins Up,
Jr.

Oh, speaking of Jimmy. He will be in Atlanta and Nashville this year on his tour. I recommend going to see him if you have never been. But make sure to rob a bank first as the tickets are fairly pricey.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Neal, I still remember our adventure in Sylacagua with the snow--that was a whole lot of snow--remember how the dads had to catch ride with national guard(I think) to the grocery store to buy food for everyone. It does make you have a different perspective on the whole snow thing!!! Glad you're back in Elba and doing well! Betty Lawford