Thursday, February 4, 2010

Signing Day and Mardi Gras

Hey Guys,

I'm just going to give you a quick update on everything. Yesterday I had an appointment with the pain management guy. He is such a joy to be around, just a great person.(Sarcasm) I got what I wanted and now we are good to go if the pain on my incision lines comes back. After that I jumped in the truck with Dad, Wynn, and Billy for the ride to T-town. Saban started the State of the Union around 5 and it lasted close to an hour with Q and A. He spoke of Healthcare(Hightower's rehab is coming along nicely), economy(the athletic department made close to 40 million last year) and his approval rating is off the charts. On a serious note it was fun and our class seems to be pretty good. The one thing Bama fans have to realize is we can only stay at the top for a limited time and some losses are inevitable. But all in all it was a great trip.

We are leaving in the morning for our long weekend. The ball is tomorrow night and we are all excited. It should be so much fun. Then on Saturday D and I are going to the concert. It promises to be a LONG weekend but a memorable one.

Who Dat and Fins Up,
Jr.

No comments: