Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Pasadena

So...I like your style people---call Reese when Neil hasn't posted?! Listen I know I started this thing but it has been turned over to him! HA just joking just joking!

Anyway on to the news...we all had a WONDERFUL Christmas and New Year's. Time with all the families, communion with everyone, food and presents. Contrary to popular belief Neil got more than coal in his stocking-he also got a few tickets to the National Championship game!

Dad and Neil flew out to Vegas yesterday and from what I heard this morning they seemed to "be up." Dad called about an hour ago and they had just seen the water show at the Bellagio and the song playing was of course "Viva Las Vegas"...they were then headed down to Fremont. Tomorrow they meet up with Jerry D and John and then Thursday they are all driving out to Pasadena together. I know they are going to have a great time and Neil said he will be sure to get some pictures up!

I am snuggled in to my new house in Tuscaloosa getting ready for some Dreamland ribs on Thursday and of course some great football! They are even sending us some snow from what I hear...we shall see!

ROLL TIDE ROLL and Fins Up,
RG

1 comment:

Rachel Ruddock said...

Way to go Reese!!!! Let those boys go off and have fun. We appreciate your efforts to keep this blog going. Glad to hear you all had a wonderful Christmas and we wish all of you a very Happy and Prosperous New Year!

Rudy and Rachel