Monday, January 18, 2010

Monday



Hey Guys,

I hope you all had a good weekend. We sure did i was kind of lazy but nice. I am going to post a few pictures of our Vegas trip. The pictures in this post are from "The Game" trip. I will try to post the pix from our October trip later in the week.



The first picture is one from the airport when Jerry and John got to town.




















This picture is "the ONE". It is the picture that we flew 2000 miles for. The one I did 14 months of physical therapy for.















Our first view of the Rose Bowl. I told Dad while we were waiting for the game all we needed was Keith Jackson. Little did I know he was flipping the coin. How cool.















A sight that still blows my mind and to think we were there. Wow.












The picture to end a perfect trip. We actually got the picture on the way to the airport. Roll Tide everybody.












I have a little footage from the camera of the crowd and the Million Dollar band doing "Rammer Jammer". I am going to try to get that uploaded for you guys. Thanks for reading and checking out the memories.


Fins Up,

Jr.





















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WONDERUL!! Thank you very much for the pictures AND the effort to get them on the blog! I know you had a GREAT and MEMORABLE time!
We love you DEARLY!!
Aunt Virginia and Uncle Tim

Anonymous said...

I am glad you identified one of the guys that went with you, he sorta looks like someone we used to know...Glad you had a great time, come see us and tell us about the trip, we don't need to hear about the game....
Love ya, Bonnie