Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Hump Day

Hey Guys,

I know, I know, what did you do to deserve a post 2 days in a row? I just had some more to say and yesterday that was so long. Anyway, Aunt Gin I do have some pictures, but you know I don't have a clue how to get them on here. Reese is coming home this weekend so I will ask here to help. I also have some pictures from our last Vegas trip to show. I will do what I can to get those up.

There is one more large thank you I must send out for the trip. My Sweet wife DeAnn gave her blessing on this trip before it ever got started. I have no idea what it took for that Auburn girl to let me go. I hope one day I can return the favor. Also, she won't admit it but early Monday morning as she was leaving for work and we were hugging goodbye, I said Roll Tide and she returned the same. I was so shocked. Later in the day I ask her about it and she told me I was still asleep and dreaming. I know what I heard no matter what she says. Thanks D I believe you know what it meant to me for the opportunity.

One more quick thing. People in Elba have seen me in the chair for the last 3 weeks or so. Well I was having a ton of pain in my abdomen. I have been to see Dr. Vermillion twice and after a CT we found no damage and a shot has calmed everything down. As much as me hurting for a month bothered me, when I think what my average pain level is it makes me appreciate my normal life more.

Until we meet again.

Fins Up,
Jr.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Neil,
Thanks for working on the pictures. I am sure you will figure a way to get them on here. And as for D saying " ". I believe her when she said you were asleep. I am proud of the Tide, though!!
Love to all,
Aunt Virginia and Uncle Tim