Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Wednesday

Hey Guys,

I've been pretty busy lately. As most of you know D and I are moving to Elba in November so we are in the beginning stages of that.

I have been watching a ton of football and baseball. My Yankees are back in the playoffs and seem to be set to make a run to November. Bama and Auburn continue to win, they both are getting into the meat of the schedule so we will see what happens. Troy pulled out a big win at Arkansas St. on Saturday and are home next Tuesday against Middle Tennessee.

I am also in the process of getting back to work and seeing where its going to be and what its going to detail.

Saturday we are going to Crestview for a walk benefiting the fight against CF. We will be there on behalf of Ollie. It should be fun for a great cause.

Fins Up,
Jr.

No comments: