Thursday, September 17, 2009

Thursday

Hey Guys,

Well, since we last talked D and I have been pretty busy. Saturday afternoon we left to go to Elba. We ate supper with her Mom and Dad and watched the rest of the Auburn game at Jerry DuBose's.

On Sunday Morning we went to Ham. The great folks at Ham gave me a huge honor. They established a medical trust to help people in need after catastrophic accidents, surgeries, or cancer. They named the trust after me which is so nice and thoughtful. They want D, Mom, Dad and I to identify needs we might be able to help. THANK YOU Ham Church.

Later on Sunday we went to Whitewater for church to see D's Family. It was very good to see everybody.

Therapy is still going well my stamina keeps improving. Thanks for your continued thoughts and prayers.

Fins up and ROLL TIDE,
Jr.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are you ever gonna stop in Troy to see us? We love you and miss you....War Eagle

Bonnie & Mildred