Friday, September 4, 2009

I'm Back

Hey Guys,

Sorry for no post, but it wasn't my fault this time. When the blog was set up Reese did everything. Recently she was doing something to her Google account and it messed up my password. Anyway, I'm back and therapy is going very well. I hope I am going to get my weight down. I think I need to be 30 lbs. lighter so I am going to get to work on that but it will be tough during football season.

The Trojans took a tough loss last night. It appeared to be two different teams in the halves. I'm sure they will have a tough week of practice going into the swamp.

We are at the beach for the long weekend.

Fins Up,
Jr.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Neil, I'm so glad that your therapy is going well and you're out & about. I thought you might like to read this story about another young man here in Mgy who's a living miracle. He has been on our church prayer list for a long time. Wish you could see his smile light up a room. Take care! -- Kathy Morrow
http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/loganprickett