Saturday, September 12, 2009

Saturday

Hey Guys,

Good Saturday morning!

We had a great time last night. We met my cousin Hunter for supper at PF Changs at the Summit then we met my pal JD Cook at the show. The show was good. Very interesting. Taylor really plays it up to her core audience. Which is young teens it appears. She is a heck of a songwriter. Anyway, it was a great time with great friends.

Therapy is really going well. I am seeing improvement in my stamina. It seems that somethings that were giving me trouble a few weeks ago are now much easier.

As I am writing this Troy is hanging in with Florida 7-3. I think the Elba tigers won last night to improve to 3-0. Congrats Coach Rials and team. Where are the doubters at the moment? Bama shouldn't have much trouble, but we should see improvements in some spots.

Later.

Fins Up,
Jr.

No comments: