Monday, September 7, 2009

Home from the Beach

Hey Guys,

Boy the Tide had me very nervous Saturday night. We looked sluggish early, but played hard late and looked a lot better. We had a great time in PCB over the weekend. I got a good bit of sun which is good because it might be the last time I'm there for the year.

We had a wedding bonanza for Teddy and Lisa before the Bama game. Those two are very special to the Granthams and the Stephens. Guys we love you both and were so glad you came.

This coming up weekend D and I are going to see Taylor Swift on Friday Night. I;m pretty nervous because I do not know what to except.

That's really all I have. I'll try to remember some more.

Fins Up,
Jr.

3 comments:

Rachel Ruddock said...

It was so good to see you this weekend. Looks like you are coming along just fine. I wouldn't have missed that wedding for a million dollars. Lisa and Teddy are two of the most magnificent people we have ever met. Rudy enjoyed being "the Reverend." We consider the marriage legal now. :) Take care and hope to see you soon.

Rudy and Rachel

Anonymous said...

Neil..Taylor Swift was at BamaJam and had an awesome concert, I think you will enjoy. I never touch the IPod when she is playing! haha!

Jenni

Anonymous said...

Anybody be interested in Kenny Chessney tickets for this Friday night in Tallahassee. Call me...
"Aunt" Kathy