Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Wednesday

Good Morning,

I have a some really fun news to talk about. First, Bradley and Hope brought Miss Ella Kate by the office to see me. She is so cute. She slept almost the whole time they were here and three of us just caught up. It is so strange to have such good friends live in the same small town, but never see them. We made a deal that we would hang out soon. Next, Jep and Valarie have announced she is pregnant with the latest DuBose addition. So scary to think Jeptha will soon be a proud Papa, but I'm so excited for them. It appears it's down to Jerry and I as the holdouts. I wonder what Dread will think when the spotlight isn't always on him. That will be interesting.

All my bowl picks are tanking. In the Dothan pool all the suckers are beating me. Jenni Waters is even ahead. I'm not concerned though as we have over 30 left.

Fins Up,
Jr.

2 comments:

From The Ground Up... said...

Aww...Neil, thanks for the shout out!! We're wondering also how Dread is going to take on this "big brother" role. :) It's definitely going to be an adjustment for him!

Jenni said...

Ummm....what is that suppose to mean "even Jenni Waters is ahead?!?!" you should be scared!! haha!

Merry Christmas to you all!!!!