Friday, December 17, 2010

Great Times

So a couple of weeks ago Uncle Daniel planned a trip to New Orleans to watch Troy's bowl game. Him and Aunt Rhonda are taking the boys and will have a great time. He invited me to go, but with everything we have going on I didn't think it would be too smart. Also, the boys and myself might have been too much for the two of them to handle.

Last night I did go to Montgomery with Daniel to meet Mary and get Evan. We had a small road trip and ate and laughed a lot. Yesterday I had the pleasure of seeing two of my uncles and laughing hard at both. Too bad Lewey and Tim weren't around. It would have been wild.

We are in the homestretch and digging towards Christmas. I hope everyone is enjoying the season and all the meanings the season is about. Have a great weekend.

Fins Up,
Jr

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

By the way, Neil, let me one of the first to wish you Happy Birthday one day early!!!
Love you BUNCHES!!
Oh, I am glad Tim wasn't around. There would have been BIG trouble if all of them had been there!!!
Love you,
Aunt Virginia and Uncle Tim