Monday, December 27, 2010

Merry "late" Christmas

Hey Guys,

I sincerely hope everyone had a great Christmas. The Granthams had a good one for sure. Dad amd I hosted the breakfast on Christmas Eve and had a terrific turnout. Then all the Stephens' gathered at Mom's that night. We went to communion and ate steaks. Christmas day was defenitely and adventure.

We stayed at Mom's and got up around six we opened presents and headed to Dennis and Jan's by eight-thirty. DeAnn had to be at her grandmother's at 11 and I was at mine at 11:30. The Young Christmas was back at Mrs. Jan's at 1:30. We finally went home at 7. I crashed very early.

Yesterday we took down the tree and put everything up. Last night we hung out with some friends. That was our weekend in a nutshell. I am swamped her at work but wanted to give you and update.

Fins Up,
Jr

No comments: