Thursday, December 9, 2010

It's time to Celebrate!

Today my main man, John K. Stephens, Jr. has his last final in Tuscaloosa of his first semester. I hear the grades are gonna be pretty good too.

More importantly than than the schooling, though. Today is his birthday. It's wild because I remember when he was born. We are pretty tight and the conversations are mostly sarcastic. He made me feel so small in the hospital one day. As you can imagine my mouth gets me in trouble often. He came in the hospital room with a t-shirt on from the new Margaritaville in PCB. I said something to the effect of "one of those sure would be nice in a XL" he said, "Hold on". He left the room and came back me a shirt. I felt bad but he was laughing hard.

Anyway, thats my story for the day. Have a good weekend.

Happy Birthday John-John!

Fins Up,
Jr.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Neil,

We will be at Dale's (house) tonight for our annual Christmas party. Please come if you can. If you can't make it "Happy 28th Birthday" to you a little early.

Bonnie