Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Wednesday

Hey Guys,

How bout the Tide? What a convincing win on Saturday night in front of a sell-out in Bryant-Denny. We didn't go because of the move. We got most everything moved Friday afternoon and night. I came early Saturday and got some of it set up. We are now pretty much up and running. I'm still trying to figure out where to put some stuff, but it will work itself out.

Saturday morning I am going to Dothan with Mom and Uncle Daniel for a walk/run to benefit Dystonia? My Uncle Tim Hornsby has this and him and Aunt Virginia have been very proactive with this and I am looking forward to being there for them as they were there the whole way with me. Aunt Virginia please post details of this in a comment. I think it starts at 8 but I'm not sure where. Also, please keep them in your prayers as Howard's father-in-law as been in hospital and they have been staying with him for a while.

I will do my best to post Friday morning.

Fins Up,
Jr

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Neil,

You are TOO kind to come to Dothan for this! And yes, it has become a passion to us, for obvious reasons.

The registration will begin at 7:00 am at Covenant United Methodist Church in Dothan on US-84. The Church is East of Adventureland on the same side of US-84. The 5K Run will begin at 8:00 am and the 1 Mile walk will begin shortly after the runners are out of the way.

If anyone else is interested, please feel free to show up. We will not turn ANYONE down.

You can email us at DothanDystoniaSupportGroup@gmail.com and we have a blog at http://dsgadothan.blogspot.com/

We love all of you and thanks for all the support all of you have given us during this time in Tim’s life!!

LOVE YOU!!
Aunt Virginia and Uncle Tim