Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Tuesday Morning

Hey Guys,

I hope everyone had a great weekend. Homecoming by all accounts was a success. We checked on the 68-71 party and then went to them game. We left at halftime and got a table at the oyster bar. A bunch of classes were gathering up there including 2000. Since we all hung out in high school, I got a chance to catch up with a lot of people.

Saturday I worked at the office and DeAnn cooked a bunch of snacks for the Auburn game. Raeann and Taylor came for a while. In the 4th quarter Buford and I went to Dad's to get ready for the Bama game. Bama had it done by the end of the 3rd. I love when you don't have to sweat them.

Later we rode over to the 2000 reunion and had a good time. They all were whipped from the night before. Wow, they must be getting old.

Some people didn't understand my sarcasm about the cruisers. It is only a 7 day cruise not 24 or whatever I said. I have had the most comments about that. Anyway, have fun.

Fins Up,
Jr.

1 comment:

Jenni said...

I don't think anyone on that cruise ship could hangle ALL 4 of them for 24 days (at least not the guys)! haha j/k - I'm sure they are having a blast!!