Friday, October 29, 2010

Friday Morning

Hey Guys,

Well, Elba put up a good fight last night they just couldn't get it done. Now they just need to buckle down for the play-offs. Good luck to Coach Rials, coaches, and team.

We are getting ready for the wedding of Chris and Penny. They have been good friends of ours forever and they are getting married and the country club on Sunday. I think that whole group is coming up for the big party Saturday night. It should big time.

The Ruddocks and Boltons are in Houston and Judy said on Facebook everything is going smooth. At this point I they are just running a ton of test. I will pass it along when I know more.

I talked to the beautiful Jenni Waters yesterday and she said the degenerates on the cruise are having a blast. I can't wait to hear some of those stories. Have a good weekend and be safe.

Fins Up,
Jr.

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Aww "the beautiful" you just made my day!!!!

I got another email from mom last night said they were heading home and will arrive at 8am in the morning - that boat will probably never be the same after those 4 get off!! haha Have a good weekend!!!