Thursday, September 23, 2010

Thursday

Hey Guys,

Thought I would drop in for a minute. After my adventure to Birmingham last week and then going to Auburn on Saturday I am really looking forward to a lazy weekend at home. All the games were entertaining except Bama's. Troy lost a heart breaker that is just unacceptable. The officials must get that call right, but Troy can't put itself in that position. Auburn looked good in the 2nd half and apparently had the man upstairs on their side according to the coach. Nonetheless they pulled out a exciting win. Elba continued to roll and continued their regular season dominance over everybody. I told ya'll I would try not to complain about the hot weather and it seems that fall is on the way. We REALLY need rain in SE AL. Gotta get to work.

Fins Up,
Jr.

No comments: