Saturday, September 18, 2010

Saturday Morning

Hey Guys,

I hope everyone is doing well. Sorry I haven't posted this week. I was in Birmingham at an insurance class. All I did was go to class and study. I am at the office this morning seeing what all I missed. Elba won last night to keep their record perfect.

Bama shouldn't have much trouble with Dook(I know how its spelled). I guess it will be the Battle of the cats on the plains this evening. AU QB has been getting a lot of good press lately. He as been looking good, but let's I will wait to pass judgement after Dabo(Bama Boy) and the boys come through tonight. The Bama/AU is looking like it could be a good one. I know its early, but I would love to decide the west in BDS.

I only have two more weeks in this building. I am excited about moving, but just a little fearful of the unknown.

Please pray for the Bozemans. I can remember Mr. and Mrs, Bozeman being at there when Ham Church had tile floors and wall heaters and I was 4 or 5. Nobody sat and fought to get close to the heaters. She was such a sweet, sweet lady. She will be missed.


Fins Up,
Jr.

No comments: