Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Hot Hot Hot

Wow,

I know I said in the winter that if it didn't warm up I may have to move to the keys. Well, I might have to move down there now just to cool down. We had a nice quiet weekend. I tried to stay inside as much as possible.

I do want to send my condolences to Jennifer Young on the loss of her mother. That is D's cousin Tommy's wife.

We are gearing up for the big "Ticket Tournament" and raffle at the club this weekend. This is the last significant tournament on the tour of the year and its Elba's biggest one. Since I am still on the golf "DL", Dad and Uncle J are bringing in a ringer from Dothan. I will be shocked if Bert doesn't have them in A going off #1 Sunday afternoon. This should be an awesome weekend and if you are around with no plans come on out.

Fins Up,
Jr.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm flying in from Tuscaloosa just to see the golfing action! Can't wait! Love y'all!!