Monday, August 30, 2010

Game Week

Hey Guys,

I am just wondering if everybody is as excited as I am about football season? We listened to the Elba game at DeAnn's parents Friday night. We had a good time and ate very good. Elba beat Opp for the fifth time in a row.

I didn't get to post anything about last weekend because of birthdays and anniversaries. However, D and I went to the beach. Uncle John, Aunt Jenny and The Waters were down the street. Saturday we stayed at the pool due to the water being pretty nasty. We had a good time lounging around, playing cards, and listening to music. Saturday night we went to Margaritaville. That was the first time I've been to that one. We sat upstairs on the patio and had a great time.

I have a busy week this coming up as its the first of the month and the chamber banquet Thursday night so I won't be able to call "The Guys" in Dothan until later.

Please keep Mrs. Debbie Stockwell and family in your prayers.

Fins Up,
Jr.

No comments: