Monday, August 16, 2010

Good Monday Morning

Hello All,

I hope everybody had a great weekend. We had a busy Saturday that is for sure. I came to the office that morning and closed around lunch. We then went to Gantt for Ollie's Poker Run. This is John DuBose's daughter that has CF. This was the 2nd annual run, but the first one DeAnn and I got to attend. We had a great time with 1 minor boating episode. It was so great seeing all the brothers, wives, and the kids. Heather and Dusty, too. It is pretty rare that we all get together these days so when we do its special. John and Lynz do a great job and Ollie's is just fantastic. This is a very worthwhile cause and CF kids are going to need help for many, many years. Although a single donation is very much appreciated, multiple gifts are needed to fight this disease.

I haven't spoken with John and Jenny but they moved John-John to T-Town this weekend. I can only imagine feeling what they are experiencing. The air has to be filled with excitement and dread.

We are inside of 3 weeks until football season. I am so excited and I don't think I have every been this pumped up. It has been just dragging for weeks. Later.

Fins Up,
Jr.

No comments: