Tuesday, June 7, 2011

We Need RAIN!

Hey Guys,

Its been a while since I lasted posted an update on what's going on in our lives.  We went to the beach on Memorial Day and had a very nice weekend in the sun.  Kathy and Jenni Waters stopped by on Saturday for a little fellowship then Jenni took our money that night.  I still haven't heard the end of it.  Besides a few games of cric crack we didn't really do anything except hit the beach/pool.

This past weekend I traveled with Dad to beautiful Defuniak Springs, FL for the annual Luau golf tournament.  When I was a kid this tournament was kinda the Masters of our little tour.  The stories of the wildness and good times ran rampant when I was growing up.  Dad quit playing years ago and when I turned 22 or so I begged him to go play with me.  He finally agreed and we convinced Wynn to be our 3rd wheel.  We played three years together before my accident and always had a good times and brought home a little money once or twice.  Some of the best folks in the world are members of DFSCC and I love going down there to see them.  It was a very hot weekend, but we had a great time and Dad, Wynn and Dewberry finished 3rd/3rd which shocked everyone in the golfing world.

Fins Up,
Jr

No comments: