Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Hump Day

Hey Guys,

Last week I told you that we were going to see Ron White with the AAL crew.  We had a blast at his show and went to the Alley bar afterwards.  We were all sitting there and I look up and Ron is walking in the front door.  He didn't hang with us commoners long and went to the VIP room.  I thought that was comical, but most of those folks have large egos I guess.  We had a great night and thanks for the tickets Glenn.

Friday we were invited to my pal Bradley Bowers birthday celebration by his sweet wife Hope.  There were several couples there and we sat around and talked about the old times.  We all had a great time growing up together and it showed in all the "lies" that were told.  I told Bradley we need to do this more often and he agreed.  I was supposed to type this yesterday, but didn't.  Anyway, Happy Birthday Bradley and tell Hope thanks for the invite.

For DeAnn's birthday, Valetine's Day, our Anniversary, Mother's Day, etc. I got us tickets to see Garth Brooks on Saturday Night in Las Vegas.  We are flying out Friday and coming home Sunday.  We both have always wanted to see him and there is no time like the present.  I actually same him at the peanut festival in 89' or 90' but I'm not sure that counts.  It is going to be a quick weekend, I'm just hoping it's worth it.

Fins Up,
Jr.

No comments: