Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Tuesday

Man, I have been doing so good.  I have been blogging at least once a week and then the wheel ran off.  It has now been over a week since my last post.

Last week was pretty slow except for my return trip to AAL.  I got a new foot that has a shock absorber that really helps me make a more comfortable step.  The new knee is on hold for now until we get a few things cleared up. 

I have been walking a ton unassisted lately and forgot how fun it is to just jump up and go somewhere.  Speaking of going, D and I went to PCB this weekend and had a blast.  The Stewart clan was down there and we all had a great time catching up.  Mater, it was great seeing ya'll. Thanks for letting us hang with you.

Today is Kyle and Amy DuBose's 3rd Anniversary.  I will never forget there wedding.  I wasn't there due to the wreck, but they called the hospital and Mom laid the phone by my ear and all the family talked to me.  I couldn't talk back and by the end I had tears streaming down my face because I couldn't tell Bub how happy I was for him and "Aunt" Amy.  It's strange how I remember that so vividly.  Congrats guys!

Fins Up,
Jr

No comments: