Saturday, April 9, 2011

Moving Day @ the Masters

Hey Guys,

Well it's Saturday of Masters Week which means its "moving day".  It's time to put yourself in position to win this most prestigious tournament.

Man this week has been busy.  Tuesday I had a dermatologist appointment in Dothan.  Wednesday I had a clinic at AL limb.  It appears I may go a new knee soon.  It should help my mobility quite a bit.  After the clinic I met Dr, Vermillion and crew at Chappy's for lunch.  We had a great time catching and seeing what was new.  I also saw the barber shop women, "little" Amy Peavy, and "respiratory" John.  I love seeing all the people that contributed with saving my life.

Thursday and Friday I have been engrossed with the Masters and trying to do as little as possible while keeping up with the leader board.  I hope everyone is having a great weekend.

Fins Up,
Jr

No comments: