Monday, April 4, 2011

MASTERS WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Guys,

This is the week that I look forward to for 51 weeks.  I'm sure I have written about my love for this tournament and course before.  ANGC-Augusta National is one of the most amazing places I have ever been to.  It makes the the cathedral that was "Old Yankee Stadium" seem like an ordinary place or The Rose Bowl just an old field.  I woke up this morning thinking of the people walking through the gates for the first time.  Beers and sandwiches are 2 bucks and EVERYTHING is Augusta green. It is surreal.

This weekend we had a good but busy weekend.  Yesterday was Dennis and Jan's anniversary and we ate at there house and watched the final four games.  Mom was at the beach with the Dothan crowd.  They said it was great except for a little wind.  Dad was playing golf in Greenville and Reese was at the Gymnastics meet in T-town.

Last night as I was watching the ACM's I started reading the blog from the beginning.  It is almost unbelievable.  3 years seems such a long time until you think back to where I was.  Have a good week.

Fins Up,
Jr.

No comments: