Monday, March 21, 2011

Monday

Hey Guys,

I'm still sick, but I went to the doctor this morning.  Having sinus issues and not wanting to be outside left me with 1 thing to do....watch the basketball tournament.  I have watched more basketball in the last 4 days than in the last 4 years. I watched 4 whole games yesterday.

Saturday we went to see my good friend Kerri Lawford get married.  I didn't attend the reception because I looked bad and felt worse.  DeAnn said it was very nice though.  Congrats K and Chris.

Friday night although I didn't need to go we had supper with Ryan and Emily.  It was great catching up as we haven't seen them in a while.  Afterwards, we stopped by Bert and Kitty's, they all made fun of me about my voice.  The great thing about it is I really don't value too many opinions over there except for Aunt Ninny and Kitty's.  They rest are just bullies for the most part. They still to kick a man while he's down.  We had a good time nonetheless.

Bama plays in the 2nd round in Tuscaloosa in the NIT.  RTR

Fins Up,
Jr

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay sweet Neil, you better NOT stop this blog because this is the only way we have to keep up with you since you NEVER come to see your Troy family.
We still love you!

Miss Mildred
(and Bonnie too)

Jenni said...

You left my name off...i KNOW you value my opinion!!! ha