Thursday, March 17, 2011

March Madness

Hey Guys,

I hope everyone is playing nice.  I'm pretty sure that nobody reads this thing anymore.  I may need to start texting the people that do want to hear from me.  That may be easier.

Today is the opening round of the NCAA basketball tourney.  Since my wreck everytime I think of this I smile.  In 2008 I had been awake for a little over a week.  I didn't have double vision anymore and was already tired of regular TV programming.  The first game started at 11 or 12 and I had a game to watch for  the next 12 hours because of the West Coast.  I would take a nap, watch a little, take a nap and so on.  It was as close to heavan as I had been in the last couple of weeks.  I got pretty close to testing that theory a few weeks before and I hope I was going up and not down.  I don't think March Madness would have been as important down stairs.

We are still in wedding season with 2 coming up in as many weeks.  We are meeting one of DeAnn's college friends for supper Friday night and might make an appearance at the "Playhouse".  This weather sure is nice.  Later.

Fins Up,
Jr.

No comments: