Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Tuesday April 21, 2009 3:35 PM

Hey Guys,

When we last talked on Friday I was going to Elba for a golf tournament. I had a great time watching was golf and then an even better time catching up with Josh and Jill Wilson. I had a wonderful time guys thanks for sitting with me.

Sunday I got back to Montgomery and DeAnn and I went to the movies. We saw State of Play with Russell Crowe and Ben Affleck. It was a very good film with a lot of twist and turns.

Last night we went to the Biscuits game and sat in a suite with Glenn and Jennifer. The Biscuits won and we had a great time.

This morning I had an appointment with Dr. Vemillion. He agreed that we could move my last surgery up to mid -July or so. He was saying everything looks as good as it can on me and we are on schedule.

Last but not least, today is my sweet wife's 24th birthday. I went to eat lunch with some of her co-workers. I hope she is having a great day.

Fins Up,
Jr

1 comment:

Debbie K. said...

Happy Belated Birthday, DeAnn! You and I share the same birthday, but not the same year. LOL!!!
Hope you had a great day.

Neil, thanks for the updates! I check in once a day as I have done for a long time now. Take care.