Monday, April 27, 2009

Monday April 27, 2009 7:00 PM

Hey Guys,

I hope everybody had a great weekend. Last Thursday my weekend got started early. Uncle Daniel came up to do a little work. I hopped in a rode around for the day. We also went to pick up my new wheelchair in Wetumpka. It is so much easier for me to maneuver and put on the car myself when I need to go places by myself. I have such a good time hanging out with him and we always laugh when we are together. Days like that really off set some of those boring days.

Saturday DeAnn and I went to the pool here at the apartment. It was the first time I have been in a pool in 18 months. We had a great time, but I did get a little red. That night we went to "The Pub" with Teddy and Lisa. The food and fellowship was wonderful as always.

Yesterday I watched the Cup race from' Dega. It was an incredible finish as I expected.

I have been thinking about the blog lately. I know that a few of you still check this thing daily and I appreciate it. I also know it can be bothersome to check it and have no update for days. So I'm gonna start doing my best to update this on Monday and Thursdays so you don't have to check everyday because news is slow these days, thank goodness.

Fins Up,
Jr.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great plan to me--just enjoy hearing from you and checking in on you.
Love you
"Aunt" Kathy

Anonymous said...

I love hearing from you! Keep up the good work:)!
Miss you lots!
Candace

Anonymous said...

Well since you got some new wheels, when are you coming to see us? We would love a visit. The diet coke and corn chips will be waiting.

Love ya,

Bonnie