Monday, April 13, 2009

Monday April 13, 2009 8:00 PM

Hey Guys,

I know it has been a while. I really don't know where to start. I guess the last post was about my FCE. Well since that happened I have been dismissed from therapy. Now I am just waiting for the work comp folks to decide what to do.

Chris Ruddock had his knee surgery and is doing great.

My good buddy Raeann McCollough Day had her little baby girl and both are home and doing well.

Last week I went to Elba on Wednesday. The Masters Tournament from beautiful Augusta National was starting Thursday and I can't tell you the last year Dad and I didn't watch it together. It was an amazing 4 days golf from the Mecca of the sport.

Yesterday DeAnn and I went to sunrise at Whitewater with the Smiths and then to Big Church with Mom downtown. It was a great Easter for us all because we all have so much to be thankful for. I have somethings that I am going to post later in the week.

Thursday we are going to Lakewood to see Sir Jim and his Coral Reefer Band. I know it is going to be a treat.

Fins Up,
Jr.

No comments: