Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Wednesday January 14, 2009 8:45 PM

Hey Guys,

I hope all is well. I've got a few things to tell. Rehab feels like its on a whole different level. It's just great. Most of you know that I have hand controls on my truck so I can drive, but today I had a first. Dad and I met Mr. "Wild" Bill Scarborough and his sweet wife Mrs. Jean at the Tin Top for lunch. When we left He went to Elba and I was coming back to "The Gump". I was walking and he was scared about me getting up the steps. It took an act of Congress to get him to agree to let me so he wouldn't drive back up here. I believe he called everybody but the President about it. He finally agreed after talking to Condi Rice and she okayed it. Just kidding Dad, thanks for caring and believing in me. We are taking a trip to see "Bear Country" tomorrow night at the Shakespeare Festival. I'll give my review tomorrow night. Talk later.

Fins Up,
Jr.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Neil! I'm so proud of you and your progress!!!!

Love,
Candace