Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Tuesday January 20, 2009 11:00 AM

Hey Guys,

Rehab is still going well. I meant to blog about "Bear Country". It was such a great play. It wasn't as much about the coach as it was the man. I've grown up looking up to him and this just put him a little higher on that pedestal. Although it was about 20 degrees that night it was well worth it.

Mom and I are currently watch the inauguration. It is amazing, but I'm so ready for all of this to be over with.

I hope everybody is having a great week.

Fins Up,
Jr.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So good to see you yesterday. "On the road again" might need to be your new theme song even though it isn't a Buffet tune. We found out today that our birthday buddy did quite well after we left her. "Baby got a new pair of shoes" literally and figuratively.
Happy trails,
Becky