Sunday, January 18, 2009

Sunday January 18, 2009 1:10 PM

Hey Guys,

Just wanted to let you know that everything is continuing to go well. I also have something I want to tell you about.

You all know how much I cherish family and friends. Well Durrell and Jo Hudson go in the top ranks of that category. They are two really great people with 3 sweet daughters. However, I personally believe that those 3 girls could have been more particular when they chose husbands. I'm just kidding, I don't know what the Granthams would do without Rudy, V, and John K. With this great family, it doesn't matter if we are at the beach, in the hospital or need some of that fabulous Dewberry cobbler they are always there. The memories that we all have would probably be a NY Times Bestseller if somebody was brave enough to put it on paper.

It also it great to know that Aunt Jenny has 4 nephews and I am the favorite. We all know that is true so deal with it Chris. I just can't say enough about the whole clan. I love'em all and we all have such a great time together. Last summer was pretty slow for us all and I know this summer will be great especially since we have lost time to make up for. So to all the Hudson clan, THANK YOU for everything.

Fins Up,
Jr.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Neil,

Thank you so much for those kind words. You brought tears to my eyes! The Hudson clan feels the same way about the Grantham's. We are a blessed family.

I love you so much!

Aunt Jenny (your favorite Aunt..should I tell Rhonda, Virginia and Sharon to "deal with it??" Just kidding. Love YOU!!!

Anonymous said...

Neil, Words cannot express to you what this blog means to our whole family. You have been and still are an inspiration to the world.

Now, let's address this "Aunt Jenny" thing. You and Christopher seem to have this competition going on to be the favorite nephew. In my opinion, the only person to benefit from this is ......... Aunt Jenny. I have observed over the last few years what this has done to her ego. She just eggs on and on and on. This, in turn, just adds fuel to yours and Christopher's competition. As hard as it would be for the both of you to STOP this ego problem that the rest of us have to put up with, I would suggest that you both just put it to rest. :)

Next, the three outlaws, Rudy, V, and John Kimmey. I wouldn't trade any of the 3 for new models. We are all enjoying growing old together.

And last, but not least, the Grantham clan is like family to each and everyone of us and we wouldn't have it any other way.

Sorry this is so long, I won't do this again; however, I felt we needed to address all of these issues. (Especially the EGO one) We are so happy to hear all of your good news. Keep up the good work!

Rudy and Rachel