Saturday, April 21, 2012

Happy Birthday DeAnn!

Hey Guys,

As you can see from the title, today is DeAnn's 27 birthday.  As I sit here in the office looking back, most people do not realize that at the time of my accident she was only 22.  It still wonder a lot what was going through here mind that first month at Baptist South. In fact, she was writing thank you notes in the waiting room not knowing if was going to pull through.  (Sidenote: She still hangs the fact over my head she penned the last million notes.)  I can not imagine the thoughts that run rampant about the future when all you see is tubes, wires and monitors.  At our wedding 6 months prior the preacher spoke of sickness and health.  I'm DeAnn was thinking what have I got myself into.

I say all that not to go down memory lane, but to give an illustration about how special she is to me. The last 4 yours have certainly had there ups and downs.  However, we survived them together.

DeAnn, I hope you have a wonderful day.  I love you!

Neil

No comments: