Monday, November 21, 2011

Monday

Hey Guys,

I really hope everyone is getting ready for good food and a few days off.  I know I'm ready for both.  I'm going to digress a little and go back to last weekend.  Late Friday afternoon DeAnn, Jerry, and I took Merrill to the Elba playoff game in Flomaton.  Our football team is really looking better and better.  If we can get some of the penalties under control we might be unstoppable.  After we made a few adjustments we played very well in the 2nd half and won 33-23.

Saturday morning I went to the office and left for Dothan around 11:30.  I had been invited by the Waters' to watch the Bama game and didn't want to lose a future invite if I failed to show.  We had a great time as usual, but had to pull for Bama a tad more than I intended.  If you ever need a laugh I suggest going over there as the Stephens' and Waters' will certainly do the trick.

When I got back to Elba I went to DeAnn's parents to celebrate Alison's birthday.   Happy 25th Al!!!!!!


Fins Up, Happy Thanksgiving and RTR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jr

2 comments:

BMONEY said...

Hi Neil, long time no hear. We are having our Annual Creative Services Christmas Party at Dale's house on Dec. 20th. We would love for you and DeAnn to join us for a night of FUNNNNNN. Call us and we will give you more info.

Anonymous said...

You and DeAnn really need to come to the party. We haven't seen you in FOREVER!!!
Love,
Miss Mildred