Thursday, November 3, 2011

Go Time!

Our hometown Elba Tigers are in the playoffs as the #1 seed.  This team has more speed than any high school team I've  ever seen.  We breezed through much of the schedule and scored 50+ most Friday nights.  Elba has a wonderful football tradition and we are a proud town.  I hope everyone keeps their opinions to themselves and supports these guys as they hopefully make a trip to Tuscaloosa.

After Coach Wood retired we didn't have much to cheer about and all everyone wanted was a winner.  We now have been winners for several years now and people complain that we are not winning like we should.  My Dad always says "there's more than one way to skin a cat".  Listening to some people in Elba you would not believe that is true.  I'm not posting this to debate right and wrong, I'm simply on here saying SUPPORT THE TEAM.  They don't need distractions as they try to fulfill a dream season.

Fins Up and Go Elbie,
Jr

No comments: