Monday, August 22, 2011

Happy Birthday Pop!

Today is Dad's 61st birthday.  I think over the last 3+ years I have conveyed how I feel about my family.  Five or six years ago dad had a list of things he wanted to do.  A couple years later it became a bucket list after the movie came out.  The last thing on this list is a trip to Key West.  I wanted to do this last year for his 60th b-day, but with him building and me buying the agency the timing was terrible.

Well a few weeks ago I mentioned the trip to Uncle Daniel and he went into full blown planning mode.  So, 6 of us are leaving Oct. 5 and flying to Miami.  The next morning we will start a drive to Islamorada.  We plan on exploring all the keys, but I am on a mission to watch the sunset in Mallory Square.  I know this is not a birthday present, but I think it will feel that way once we are wheels up.

Happy Birthday big Guy!  I love you so much.

Fins Up,
Jr.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How sweet! I know your Mom and Dad both know how much you love them. They are so blessed!
Come see us!
Love,
Miss Mildred