Thursday, August 25, 2011

Happy Anniversary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today is our 4th anniversary.  It is really hard to just look back and see the roller coaster we have been on in these 4 short years.  DeAnn always says that she's been married 4 years, but I've only been married 3 1/2 because I was out of it for 6 months.  I talked to Vermillion a few days ago and told him this was coming up and he couldn't believe the wreck was 3 1/2 years ago.  It really blew his mind.

DeAnn, I can't thank you enough for standing by me through all of this and I hope you realize how much I love you.  Oh yea, today think about Garth Brooks so you don't feel bad that a present will not be waiting on you.

Fins Up,
Jr.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

So sorry I missed the date. Happy Anniversary to both of you! Wishing you many more. Love you both!
Aunt Jenny

Anonymous said...

Happy belated Anniversary to you both. Love you.

B Money