Thursday, July 7, 2011

Tournament Time

Hey Guys,

Last weekend we were at the beach for the 4th.  John and Jenny weren't there, Aunt Ninny had a couple of issues, but thankfully she is fine and on the mend. Kathy and Jenni Waters came down on Saturday.  Bert didn't come because his boyfriend wasn't coming down.  Shocker ya know.  I mean, you think you know someone and then you find a whole new side to them.  I thought we were tighter than that Bert, you really hurt me.  Sorry about the tangent.  The beach was packed like I haven't seen since 2007. 

Dad, DeAnn, and I came back on Sunday morning so we could go to Mrs. Brunson's funeral.  It was a really nice service for such a sweet lady.  Please say a prayer for the Brunson family.

This weekend there is a golf tournament in Elba.  We will probably be hanging around the club most of the weekend.  Hope everyone has a good one.

Fins Up,
Jr

1 comment:

Jenni said...

HAHAHA! This gave me a good laugh this am!! :)