Saturday, July 23, 2011

Saturday Morning

Hey Guys,

I hope everyone had a great week.  I really just wanted to post and say we need a few prayers for Bryce Paul.  I'm hearing he had a lung transplant and his body is rejecting it.  Bryce was appointed sheriff after my grandfather was killed and was elected until he retired in the 1990's.

My pal Mike Kelley is still fighting his cancer and needs continued prayers.  I haven't heard an update on him in a few days.  Maybe B Money or Mrs. Mildred will fill us in.

Its been pretty slow around here socially.  We have our big tournament the second weekend in August.  then 3 weeks after that its FOOTBALL SEASON.

Fins Up,
Jr

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Neil,
We thought maybe you would come see us again, but I guess you forgot your way to Troy. We miss you!!
Please continue to pray for Mike. He is still having his chemo and he has some good days and bad days, mostly bad ones right now due to the chemo. He is scheduled to have another treatment this Thursday. Keep him in your prayers.
But the good news was the results of his scan showed that the cancer has not grown any and we are thankful for that.
B Money said come see us soon!!
Love you!!
Ms. Mildred