Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Weekend

Hey Guys,

I hope everyone is doing well.  DeAnn scolded me about my grammar and usage in the blog.  I believe you all no that I am knot wrighting this to bee a professional.  I usually type this, proofread it once and then let it go.  I hope I don't offend anyone with my words.

Last weekend Mom, Dad, and I went to Tuscaloosa to volunteer.  We got to Temporary Emergency Services(TES) on Saturday morning.  I was checking in clients while they unloaded supplies and folded clothes.  After a few hours I was just amazed at the support our state was getting from the rest of the country.  We saw trailers come in from NC, Kentucky, and Texas.  Most of the people were grateful for the help.  They still need certain items in and around Tuscaloosa.

If anyone wants to get some things together I will be glad to get them up there.  The most needed items I saw were cleaning supplies, new underwear, and gloves.

I was glad to help and coming from Elba we know what it feels like to see others want to contribute.

Fins Up,
Jr

No comments: