Thursday, May 19, 2011

Post From Reese in Tuscaloosa

Hi Everyone!
It has been a long time since I have had the opportunity or need to post on Neil's blog.  I know he has kept you up-to-date on the activities in Tuscaloosa.  For a town I have lived in for less than 2 years I have become very attached! 

Many of you probably know that as I turned 30 this past year I thought I would do something a little different with my year.  I made a list of 30 Things I want to do when I am 30.  I started a blog that is tracking them in a way.  With the storms that blew through a few weeks ago I have compiled a list of ways to help and have a link on the left side of my blog (the houndstooth ribbon)to the list.  If you would like to see my small personal list just go to my blog at:

http://reeses30in30.blogspot.com/

Just wanted to share and I hope you all are doing well!

Reese

No comments: