Monday, November 22, 2010

Monday

Well folks it is Iron Bowl week again. The oddsmakers in Vegas think Bama is a 3.5 point favorite. I'm not sure I think that. In my opinion Alabama will have to play a near perfect game and getting off the field on 3rd down is a must. That's all I will say. Roll Tide.

We had a great weekend. Friday night we went to the Elba 3rd round play-off game. The guys played well. We just had too many penalties and a couple of costly penalties. Elba has had a bunch of injuries and lost a QB in the middle of the season and still went deep. It was a great season.

Saturday was a great day of rest, a little work, and football. Very relaxing.

Yesterday morning I went to Ham and really enjoyed. The preacher's sermon was about "Curing Complainers". His words really went along way with me during this time of Thanksgiving.

I hope each and every one of you are blessed this week and remember we all have so much to be thankful for.

Fins Up and RTR,
Jr.

No comments: