Friday, November 12, 2010

Friday Morning

Hey Guys,

I'm sorry I haven't posted this week. We have been pretty busy. We are now almost a month into our DVD machine in Headland. Rentals are a little slower than expected, but should turn as it gets colder.

Rudy has taken his first chemo treatment and convinced hid bosses to let him return to work. The bad guys in T-Town don't know that superman is back on patrol, but should know soon.

In the morning I am going to help with the pancake breakfast that the Chamber is putting on. Everyone come on out for all the trimmings.

Later we are going to Auburn to the game and hang out with all the brothers. Jerry John and I will have to listen to Jep and Bub talk up the Orange and Blue. Those two are delusional about everything, but they do make me chuckle. It should be a good game and even better time.

For the last couple of days I have been reading Bradley and Hope Bowers' blog. Bradley "Buff" is a dear friend of mine that even though we both live in Elba I never see. They were married in the summer of 2008 and recently had a little girl. They are some of my favorite people. I was supposed to be in their wedding but I just didn't have the strength yet. Actually had didn't even have a leg yet. They were sweet enough to still have me in the program.

I know I have been rambling. I have just had a lot on my mind. I will try to make more sense Sunday.

Fins Up,
Jr.

No comments: