Monday, March 22, 2010

Monday

Hey Guys,

I hope everyone had a good weekend. Dad and I went to Montgomery after Ham yesterday to check on Bean. Some of "the river crowd" was there when we got there. His blood pressure was up yesterday morning, but by the afternoon it was where they wanted it. They are trying to get him him to UAB, but the Doc wants his BP stable for 12 hours. They will do an MRI this AM to check on the bleeding. He is still very sick and prayers are still needed.

Last night D and I went to "The Bounty Hunter". It was ok, just very predictable. Saturday the weather was just great and I went to the club to ride with Mom as her and Janice played golf. Man it was nice out there.

I am now almost over my sickness and I really need to hit the gym. I plan on doing that this afternoon. I am so pumped to get back.

Fins Up,
Jr.

No comments: