Monday, March 15, 2010

Monday

Hey Guys,

I hope everyone is doing well. I am still a little sick, but just enough I don't feel good, but not sick enough to lay in bed. This weekend we had DeAnn's grandad a birthday BBQ. Well actually he BBQ'd on his 80th Birthday. It was was a great time and we got to see a lot of friends and family that aren't always around. I just hate I didn't feel great.

Sunday I fought the time change bug and went to Ham. I am so glad I did, because Bro. Stanley's sermon was great. After church we had lunch at Mom's and then I went home for a nap. Last night we went to Troy to eat supper with Alison and Zach. DeAnn really wanted to go to the late movie, but she settled for going by a redbox.

That is really all we have done lately. I know the blog has gotten pretty stale, but summer is coming up so maybe things will lighten up.

Fins Up,
Jr.

No comments: